Plyopic Deep Tissue Massage Ball Set
Includes Rubber, Peanut and Foam Roller Massager Balls
For Myofascial Release, Trigger Point Relief and Mobility Therapy
Eliminate Muscle Pain: Back, Neck, Legs etc
PAIN RELIEF – Take pain relief back into your own hands with a kit designed to target the widest range of body tissues: Lower and Upper Back, Neck, Shoulders, Spine, Arms, Hips, Glutes, Legs: Thighs, Knees, Shins, IT band, Hamstrings, Calves.
YOUR OWN PERSONAL MASSAGE THERAPIST – Save the time and cost of physiotherapy massage treatments with a lightweight portable solution for home, work or the gym. Includes: 5-inch ball, 2-inch ball, 3-inch double ball, carrying bag and 40-page digital user guide.
RELEASE STRESS AND TENSION – Release stress and tension through penetration of both light and deep muscle tissues using self massage, acupressure, myofacial and physical therapies.
INSTANT RELIEF FROM TIRED SORE MUSCLES – Break up and roll away knots in your muscles and fascia with more precision than a foam roller and feel free at last from pain or restriction.
IDEAL FOR ATHLETES – Increase strength, mobility, flexibility and recover faster from injury when used as pre and post workout tools in Yoga, Pilates, Tennis, Golf, Hockey, Lacrosse, Crossfit WOD, Gym Workout etc. A travel essential for sports-men and women.
Discover the Soothing Powers of Plyopic Deep Tissue Massage Balls
If your daily life is crippled by muscle pain, poor mobility or aching limbs, then massage is an ideal tool to soothe away your pains and effectively improve your athletic performance. Plyopic Massage Balls allow you to take charge of your own muscle health in the most convenient and cost effective way, so you can get back to your routine in no time.
With the benefit of being able to control where and how much pressure you apply, Plyopic Massage Balls are perfect for deep tissue treatment, trigger point therapy, and myofascial release. The 3 ball set is designed to effectively target and release stress and muscle tension in the widest range of tissues within your body, so you can move better, recover faster, have less pain and perform better in all areas of your life.
How They Work
Top physical therapists, massage therapists and athletes all use massage balls for their own self-care. The balls work by isolating problem areas in your body and penetrating them through the pressure you create by laying or moving with the ball beneath you, simulating a massage therapist’s palm or elbow.
Plyopic Massage Balls are made from premium, latex free, non-toxic materials and are able to withstand heavy use, either by those who enjoy intense massage strokes or by athletes who need a comprehensive warm up tool.
ORDER NOW and receive a free mesh carrying bag, perfect for taking to the gym as part of your warm up and cool down routine
Eliminate Your Aches & Pains
Your personal massage therapist on the go
Muscle Knots / Trigger Points
- Eliminate stored tension in your muscles and release pain suppressing endorphins through pressure point and compression techniques
- Release long term or chronic pain and restriction in muscles, connective tissues, tendons, ligaments, and joints
Enhance Your Mobility & Athletic Performance
Your secret tools for improved physical performance
Increase Your Strength & Mobility
- Increase the strength, flexibility and range of motion in your joints
- Restore optimal muscle length-tension relationships through the release of tightness in your muscles and soft tissues
- Pre Workout – Prevent injuries and release toxins in your muscles so you can drive yourself harder for longer
- Post Workout – Reduce soreness and increase blood circulation, allowing oxygen and other nutrients to reach the muscles and other soft tissues, dispersing lactic acid and speeding up recovery
Accelerate Your Rehabilitation
- Promotes repair and growth of muscle tissue by increasing mitochondrial activity in your cells
- Reduces inflammation of tissues through the regulation of cytokines, which play a role in decreasing inflammation
- Reduces adhesions and scar tissue, resulting in improved muscle and soft tissue elasticity
- Improves neuromuscular efficiency by increasing blood flow and stimulating your nervous system
Increase Your Energy Flow
- Stimulates your system’s meridian lines to increase energy flow